Ads

Monday, February 15, 2016

Perseverance

I am part of a magical world filled with exciting opportunities and ideas. I am a force of nature with the ability to control my circumstances. The world around me is my playground, and I find joy in every experience.
 
My life is part of an everlasting fabric that connects the world together. I am an eternal being with infinite possibilities surrounding me.
 
I am proud to be part of nature. My world is filled with oceans of love and mountains of courage. I am part of a beautiful world that welcomes me. I believe in the creative power of nature to transform my life.
 
I am focused on finding the best parts of nature and enjoying them. I know the people around me are also magical forces of nature. My life is enriched by their experiences.
 
Understanding and appreciating nature makes me happy. 
 
I have many strengths and talents inspired by nature. Nature helps me understand I am part of an infinite world with no end.   
 
Today, I recognize that I am a powerful force of nature. My life is filled with amazing opportunities made possible by nature. I know that I am an everlasting force and part of a miraculous world. I am a strong being with many abilities and skills. Nature gives me strength and energy, so I can enjoy the world around me.
 
Self-Reflection Questions:
 
1. How can I connect with nature on a daily basis to grow as an individual?  
2. Am I spending too much time indoors and avoiding nature?
3. How can I help my friends and family understand they are also forces of nature?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment